|Bacon Apple Martini|
Have you ever tried a Bacon Apple Martini? This is one of my favorite sweet and savory cocktails. It actually adds legitimacy to the phrase “everything tastes better with bacon”. And this puppy is a perfect brunch cocktail.
Ingredients for the Bacon Apple Martini
- 4 oz. Applejack
- 2 oz. Amaretto Liqueur
- 2 oz. Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 oz. Sparkling Apple Cider
- 2-4 slices Candied Bacon, halved crosswise (garnish)
- Pre-chill 4 martini glasses.
- In a large cocktail shaker, combine the bacon-infused vodka, applejack, amaretto, sparkling apple cider and maple syrup with ice.
- Shake until mixture is ice-cold.
- Strain the cocktail into the 4 chilled glasses and garnish each with 1-2 slices of candied bacon.
- Serve immediately.
Check out this easy step-by-step Candied Bacon recipe.
Do you love bacon? Check out these bacon treats!