|The Bloody Heffer, a classic take on a Bloody Mary|
The Bloody Hogger is a spin on the classic cocktail, Bloody Mary . With the incorporation of bacon-infused vodka, this bacon cocktail adds another dimension that truly is out of this world.
If you're a bacon lover and you enjoy a Bloody Mary now and then - you're going to really like this bacon-infused Bloody Mary recipe.
Once you try the Bloody Hogger, you’ll never want to go back to the old classic.
Ingredients for the Bloody Hogger (serves 4)
- 8 oz. Bacon-infused Vodka (see our recipe for bacon-infused liquor)
- 16 oz. Tomato Juice
- 1 Tbs. Horseradish
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
- Ground Cayenne Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- Rim the glasses lightly with bacon grease and celery salt.
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake well. Strain mixture over the ice cubes in a highball glass.
- Squeeze a lime slice over the drink and garnish with a bacon slice.
Do you love bacon? Check out these bacon treats!